Settlement accounts are available to legal entities - residents, including religious, public, trade union and other non-commercial organisations, branches, representative offices and other separate sub-divisions of legal entities on the basis of the power of attorney, individual businessmen, private persons engaged in private practice in accordance with the Russian legislation.
Accounts of non-residents in the currency of the Russian Federation
Accounts of non-residents in the currency of the Russian Federation are available to legal entities non-residents, including foreign diplomatic and other official representatives, international organisations, their branches and representative offices located in the Russian Federation.
Current accounts in foreign currencies
Current accounts in foreign currencies are available to legal entities residents/non-residents, registered according to the established procedure, as well as to individual businessmen residents/non-residents.
List of documents required for opening of an account for a legal entity - non-resident
- An application form for opening an account.
- Copies of the constituent documents, an abstract (a copy of the abstract) from the trade register, for a bank it is required to provide an abstract (a copy of the abstract) from the bank register or any other document confirming the granting of approval for the carrying out of Bank activities; other documents specifying the legal status of the non-resident in accordance with the legislation of the country in which he is located; all documents are to be legalised by the embassy (consulate) of the Russian Federation abroad (with a translation into the Russian language certified by a notary).
- Copy of the Regulations of the branch (representative office), certified by a notary, should the agreement for opening the account be signed on behalf of the legal entity - non-resident by a head of the branch (representative office) by power of attorney.
- Copy of the document (certified by a notary) showing that the representative office/branch location has been confirmed by the corresponding state bodies;and, in addition, for representative offices of non-residents - В copies (certified by a notary)of documentation showing approval for the opening of a representative office by a non-resident, or other documents, certifying accreditation of the representative office of a non-resident in the Russian Federation, an abstract (a copy of the abstract certified by a notary) from the Uniform State Register of representative offices of foreign companies accredited on the territory of the Russian Federation (for branches and representative offices).
- Certificate of registration with the tax authorities (an original for submitting to the bank and a facsimile).
- List of Authorised Signatures (form 0401026), duly certified.
- Document on appointment (designation) of the persons stated in the List of Authorised Signatures.
- Bank account agreement signed by the Client and the Bank (2 copies).
- Power of attorney for opening of a bank account (disposing of funds), certified by a notary (with the certified translation into the Russian language), should a non-resident want to dispose of funds from his account via the person empowered to act (a disponee).